Pest Control for Bees in NJ
While most bee stings cause nothing more than a red bump, some people can have an anaphylactic reaction and face life-threatening effects.
Bees sting once and die, leaving their stinger and venom in the victim’s skin.
Some people are allergic to bee stings, the severity depending on how much of a reaction to them they have built up over the years.
Some can go into anaphylactic shock with symptoms ranging from vomiting to chest pain to convulsions.
Some even have heart attacks or delayed reactions, which can include encephalitis and circulatory problems.
Honeybees can sting multiple times as a group, and Africanized honeybees can swarm around a person in the thousands.