House Caught on Fire Trying to Kill Bed Bugs

In Woodbury, NJ, a homeowner set his house on fire trying to kill bed bugs. Instead of getting a bed bug exterminator in NJ to treat the home, he decided to do a treatment of his own.

The homeowner used a space heater, hair dryer and heat gun to try to kill the bed bugs. He knew exterminators in NJ used heating products to kill bed bugs, but he thought he was able to do it on his own.

When the homeowners’ house caught on fire, fire fighters rushed over to put out the fire, but 30 minutes later the house caught on fire again. They later found out that none of the devices were unplugged after the first fire which caused the house to catch on fire again.

Three firefighters were injured and the home owner was hospitalized when they were fighting the fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>